Monday, October 22, 2012

Printmaking Final

1.     Describe the overall composition of your artwork (balance, unity, rhythm and movement).
  
I think the overall compostition of the artwork is good.  I think that it is balanced very well (you can see the texture).  It flows wells.

2.     How did you add texture and contrast to your print? Is this important? Why?

I added texture by cutting out the details and what makes the texture I cut out.  I added contrast by not having the images merg together.  There is something that separates every image.

3.     Explain how you used positive and negative space to show your image.

I used the positive and negative space by cutting out the characteristic of the artwork.

4.     Describe the craftsmanship of your print. (How good the project is technically crafted)

I believe that the craftmanship is good.  There could have been some cleaner cut lines.

5.     Were you able to achieve depth by showing a foreground, middle ground, and back- ground? Explain.

I believe that I showed depth.  You can tell where the foreground, middle ground and, back-ground is.

6.     Explain your experience with Printmaking. What were the obstacles and advantages?

No comments:

Post a Comment