Friday, December 7, 2012

Game Drawing

  
 Overall this project was fun to do.  The watercolor was a little tricky and the washes made it tougher, but I think it turned out well.  I think the peice is good, but it could better.  It was hard with the blending and having to overlap the objects.  I think the thing that worked the most was the colored pencils.  Using the horizon and vanishing points was tricky when i was putting the picture into perspective.  If I could do this project over i would defenitly want to change what picture I used.  I would also like to change my shadows.  I think I would change the value and highlights as well because they were one of the diffeicult parts.  During this project I learned that not every peice of art is going to look good, but you have to work with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment